Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who's no longer on death's door?

MEEEE!!! I weighed myself today and I am no longer classified as morbidly obese--now I'm just Obese (Class 2)! Wahooooo!

In celebration of my new obesity classification, I thought I would finally post some official "before" pics (although they're the present, but whatever).

Oh lord, I'm really doing this

My belly is still a little swollen, but it really does stick out like that.



Alright, hopefully you weren't blinded by those. One day I'll learn how to make side-by-side pics, but I don't think it's necessary yet.

Also, thanks so much for all your comments! You're all so encouraging. I'm happy to have 8 followers already--now I feel like I'm actually writing to someone :)

Well, off to work I go. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Something About Kellie said...

A great website to do the side-by-side pics is picnik.com (picked that up from another blogger).

I hated taking my before shots :( I still hate looking at them! Hopefully I will feel and look different in 6 months time.

The Candid Bandit said...

Tully sent me :-)

I agree with Kellie, Picnik is an awesome program for editing pictures.

Off to read more but congratulations on such a huge step towards great health!

nikki said...

Your doing awesome too! :) Doesn't it feel so good? I can't wait to see how your journey plays out. Thanks for stopping by and sorry I hadn't followed before now.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com