Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rice!

Today's been a good day so far. Breakfast was a protein shake, and half of a small acorn squash. Now lunch is soybean paste soup (Korean soup - lots of protein) and brown rice. So far, so good! I've eaten about 1.5 tablespoons of the rice, and small bit of soup and I feel pretty good.

Yesterday we saw "Red"--it was really good! I haven't been to a movie in sooooo long, it was nice to go again.

I also walked a few extra blocks today; I'm just about feeling like my normal self! I'm so happy I haven't had a difficult recovery; although I am sorry for those that did. My incision sites still feel a little tender, but it's not too bad.

Have a good day!

4 comments:

Justawallflower said...

I love that there are a couple people with surgery dates so close to mine so I can feel like I'm kind of going through it with someone! Of course I like having those experienced ones as well to offer advice and knowledge.

My husband and I keep talking about going to see RED and you are the second one to review it, so I think tomorrow we will go!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Well good for you. Glad you are doing well. Good going on the walk as well.

Amanda Kiska said...

So glad your recovery is going so well.

Rachel said...

It seems like you have good momentum...that is great.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com