Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's the little things

I managed to drink some hot tea and it stayed down, and I couldn't feel it going down. Wahooo!

Also, today I weigh 257.5--another Wahooo! Almost 20 pounds in 3 weeks, 5 of which came off in the last 2 days (hopefully those won't be making a reappearance). 

My band is always tight in the mornings, but I'm pretty sure I should still be able to drink my breakfast pain-free. Even if I'm able to eat/drink dinner tonight, I'm still going tomorrow to get some more saline taken out. I was in pain all morning! 

I finally caught up on reading 2 days' worth of blogs--you people write a lot! :) I didn't comment though, sorry. I may go back later and leave a few... we'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, hot damn, girl. Fine work on the 20 pounds.

Rachel said...

20 lbs is a lot. Did you get the unfill or did things improve on their own?

Have a great week.

Amanda said...

20lbs! Whooohooo~ Good luck with the unfill! Hopefully you will feel better!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com