Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh, sweet relief has come at last!

Well, I made the trip to Seoul again today before work--got up at 7, got to Seoul at 10, left Seoul at 1, arrived in Daegu at 2:45, and went to work at 3:30. Totally worth it though; my doc removed another .5cc from my band, and I feel FANTASTIC. I can eat again! Even more amazing, I lost 4.5lbs since Saturday; Dr. Kwon said, "Wow, you lost the same in 2 days as what you lost in 2 weeks!" Yeah yeah, I know.

Time for sleep. Goodnight, y'all.

9 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Being too tight is no fun, even if the weight loss is good. Hopefully this means you're at your "sweet spot"!!

Darlin1 said...

Good Luck Christina!

Rachel said...

Happy for your weight loss and your relief!!!

Silverhairedgoddess said...

Great weight loss ! Happy to hear that you are feeling great now.

Unknown said...

Did you ever think that a drop of water/saline could have that much effect? Glad you feel better. <3 Rae

Something About Kellie said...

I am so glad you have got some relief! That is what I am afraid of when I go for a fill - being too full.

Anonymous said...

It's Tuesday and you're already asleep? This whole on-the-other-side-of-the-world thing is confusing to me. But glad you're feeling better. :-)

~Lisa~ said...

I'm happy for you that you're feeling better - AND for your loss! Congrats!

Lady Lap Band said...

That is amazing congrats! I am so glad you feel better now!! =) It's frustrating when you really can't eat anything.

You can't get a turkey in south korea? it is not right!

Breanne
www.ladylapband.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com