Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Take a walk

Whew, just came back from another walk. This crisp fall air is FANTASTIC for walking outdoors. I'm trying not to think about what I'll do when it turns bitter cold :( 

I thought I would post another picture from yesterday, of myself fully clothed :) Also, on my walk today I took some photos so you can see what my neighborhood here in Daegu is like. 

It's me! With clothes on!



Rooftop garden

Some actual houses (instead of apartments)


Main road, and subway stop


Brand new apartment buildings; I hear they're ridiculously expensive

More apartment buildings in the distance

Market

My apartment building! The middle window on the bottom is mine.



Well, I hope you enjoyed your tour :) I weighed myself again today... almost down another 2 pounds. I kind of like this whole liquid diet thing... although if I had to do it longer than a week (like nearly everyone else) I'd probably go crazy.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

You look pretty in your outfit! Your comment on my blog made me laugh. I can relate to the female adults giving you advice about losing weight or about weight. Can you imagine me in Korean church these last couple of years? The weekly comments woo whee...my ego took a beating at Korean church. But now I'm beating my weight problem. I look forward to supporting you and enjoying your two blogs.

~Lisa~ said...

Christina! How pretty you are!! Thank you for the incredible tour, too! LOVED the photos!!

Congrats on the loss, too!!

Justawallflower said...

I also did not mind the liquid diet that much, but like you I only had a week post-op, well, and a week pre-op. Now that I'm on mushies, I still do a mainly liquid diet though. I can't stand the thought of blending my food. So, if I can't find something naturally mushie I do liquid. Beautiful pics!

Robin said...

Loved having you comment on my blog and loved seeing your pictures. Plan to take some time later today and explore your blog further.

Pamela E. Williams said...

It is so beautiful there. Wow! Congrats on the 2# down. Keep up the great work.

Sandy said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Glad you got through surgery ok.

You should try to turn on the blog display on your follower button. If you click on your pic under followers it doesn't show your blog. I only found you by clicking the profile pic from the comment. I can't remember how to add it but I think it is in the Blogger help.

Glad to follow you back and welcome to the bandster world. You'll do great.

Amanda Kiska said...

Hi Christina, I just found your blog and wanted to offer some encouragment. I was banded in February and have lost 92 lbs. I am so happy I did it!

Love the pix!

Come see me at http://amandakiska.blogspot.com

Erica125 said...

Hi Christina,
I just found your blog. I'm a few weeks behind you...I'm scheduled for banding on Nov 16. Can't wait to get to know you better through Blogland! Good luck on your journey...can't wait to get there with you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com