Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Uh oh, it's been too long...

Wow, I haven't been around the blogs in 5 days! Last Saturday I got another fill and met another (foreign) bandster. Of course I've been pretty tight--really only getting down liquids. Yesterday I finally managed to eat something a little more solid. I'll see how the rest of this week goes and I may go on Saturday and ask them to take a little out. They're really aggressive here about the fills!

The good news is that today, I'm only 1 pound away from my next mini-goal of 248! And I'm 50 pounds down from my highest weight ever! I've never consistently lost this much weight before. It's really crazy.

As for why I haven't been around blogland, well, some things have been going on that I'm not quite ready to share yet. Give me some time, it may come out eventually.

Until next time...

7 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Hope the new fill works out for you! It sounds like you might be too tight, but sometimes it takes a while.

Share when/if you are ready. We'll be here! But don't quit blogging!

~Lisa~ said...

I hope everything is ok with you - I've missed you!

WOWOWOWOW at being so close to your mini goal!! Keep us posted!

Something About Kellie said...

You are a weightloss machine!! Welldone on the 50 pounds! I still have 2 weeks until my first fill and am a little scared about what it's going to do to my current eating habits!!

Silverhairedgoddess said...

Congrats on the 50 pound loss - glad to see you back posting again!

Rachel said...

50 lbs is amazing...Wonderful...Keep on posting...I love your posts.

Amanda said...

Thinking about ya! Wow oh Wow! 50lbs!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was starting to worry about you! Hope everything is ok. Gratz on the progress.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com