Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So close!

Alright, I finally busted through that little gain from last week and now I'm down to 247.1--so close to my next mini-goal of 246 (my weight the 2nd time I joined WW)!

I also went to Seoul last weekend the doc put back about .8cc's of my fill. So now I've got roughly 3.3cc's in my 10cc band. It still seems like such a small amount, but it works for me. I still have a huge problem with eating too fast; I get bored eating my food, and frustrated that it's cold by the time I'm finished. Any suggestions? How do you guys handle boredom while sloooooowly eating?

I think at this point I'm losing more inches than pounds. I put on some jeans a couple of months ago that I hadn't fit into in a few years. They were a little snug in the waist but good everywhere else--nothing a little Spanx couldn't help :) Anyway, as of yesterday, my husband says they're officially TOO BAGGY! I'm also going to have to buy a new belt soon because I'm on the last hole of my belt. I'm excited to be losing all these inches, but at the same time I really don't have the money to be spending on constantly buying clothes that fit--especially since we're really trying to save money now since we're going back to the USA in a few months.

Hmm, I guess that's enough rambling. Take care!

6 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

Inches are always a good thing!! Congrats on getting into those jeans - AND needing a new belt!

I can't help with the band questions - not banded - YET. But, good luck!! If you get any suggestions, please pass them along!

Anonymous said...

I stopped buying belts with holes in them months ago. Felt dumb to use one for a few weeks and then have to toss it. I don't suppose they have thrift stores there, do they? Hrm. Well, you can hit them up when you get here. :-)

Heather said...

I have totally become a thrift store junky. I wouldn't know if they would have what you need there though. Just find one nice piece and go with it for a couple of weeks and move on! Congrats on the inches!

Justawallflower said...

I know what you mean about buying new clothes! I hate to buy new clothes knowing your only going to be able to wear then for such a short amount of time! My fix to this was to invest in a belt, but that was more depressing to me than clothes shopping! I found myself rolling the tops of my jeans, until my husband talked me into buying at lease one pair of comfortably fitting pants! Best of luck to you!

Silverhairedgoddess said...

Congrats on loosing the inches - that's very important!

Also great that you need smaller jeans - feels great doesn't it :)

Amanda Kiska said...

Get used to buying new clothes all the time. I've gone from a size 24 to a size 14 in 10 months. When you're in the States, you can get some things from the Sisterhood (that's the other ladies that pass on the clothes they can no longer wear).

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com