Friday, August 19, 2011

BYOC--My first one!

Can you believe I've never participated in BYOC (Bring Your Own Crazy)?? Me neither! So here goes nothin':

1. How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands?

These days I don't wear any, maybe some mascara and lip gloss if I'm actually leaving the house. However, when I'm going to work and such I wear foundation, powder, blush, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, and maybe eyeshadow if I'm feeling frisky. I always use Clinique for foundation and powder; everything else is up for grabs. 



2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them (or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.

Your oldest paternal aunt

unknown
nonexistent
imaginary
invisible
blank


3. Tell me about your first real kiss and how old you were.

*sigh* I was 16 and he came over to my house to have dinner and he brought "Saving Private Ryan" for us to watch; romantic, huh? Anyway. My mom made spaghetti and garlic bread, and he ended up being an hour late because he got lost. That should've been my first clue that he was lame since our house was not difficult to find. He finally arrived and I watched him eat then my parents made themselves scarce and we sat down to watch the movie. I noticed the whole time that he kept inching closer and closer to me and then out of the corner of my eye I saw his face looming closer and closer with spaghetti in his braces; finally I decided that I was just delaying the inevitable and turned my face so he could kiss me. It was pretty anticlimactic, but I suppose it could have been worse.


4. If I gave you $1000.00 and told you that you had to give it to a charity – which charity would you choose and why?

American Heart Association or something geared towards women's heart health. My mom died from complications after a heart attack and I strongly believe the outcome would have been different if her treatment hadn't been delayed nearly 2 days due to lack of knowledge regarding the symptoms of a heart attack in women. 


5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.



In blog land, I've started blogging again and also redesigned my blog--I'd forgotten how theraputic blogging is! 


In real life, I've been super-busy too--my baby is 2 weeks old now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi New Follower!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com