Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 Posts - Day 15

Day 15: Your favorite songs


**Hey look, I'm halfway done!**

Ooh, favorite songs. Let's see... these will be in no particular order.

  • Dashboard Confessional - "The Best Deceptions" My friends and I used to listen to this song on full blast and sing it as loud as we could; I still love to do that on occasion
  • Bright Eyes - "The Center of the World" I just love this song. It gives me chills (sometimes).
  • Dispatch - "The General" especially the live version from their "All Points Bulletin" album because it goes into Bob Marley's "Stir It Up"
  • Flogging Molly - "If I Ever Leave This World Alive" It's about death and love and it's a beautiful song
  • Alabama - "Dixieland Delight" It reminds me of home :)
  • Florence + The Machine - "Cosmic Love"
  • Freelance Whales - "The Great Estates"
  • Pat Benatar - "Heartbreaker"
  • The Push Stars - "Keg on my Coffin"
  • Billy Joel - "We Didn't Start the Fire"
  • CCR - "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?"
  • Deathcab for Cutie - "Transatlanticism"
  • The Postal Service - "Such Great Heights"
  • Ray LaMontangne - "Jolene"
  • Band of Horses - "The Funeral"
  • Damien Rice - "9 Crimes"
  • Poison - "Every Rose Has Its Thorn"
I'm sure I could keep going, but this is a nice sampling of the songs with the most plays on my iTunes (I had to look there after certain point). 

1 comments:

Amanda said...

you have great taste in music my dear! You'll have a cool kid! That is my theory..great music tastes produce unique and cool kids! I am one and I think my husband and I will have cool kids! lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com