Sunday, April 3, 2011

I went to Gap and I actually bought something!

Oh man. I can't believe we're leaving Korea in 3 weeks! I'm sosososososososososo excited; I wanted to spend today cleaning stuff out, but I've had an awful headache all day so that kind of went out the window.

Yesterday I went shopping with a friend of mine who is a bad influence on my wallet, but she makes me try things on that I normally would overlook. We went into Gap--they only go up to size Large here in the women's section, but I thought what the heck, might as well see what *could* have been (meaning if I'd been able to continue really focusing on my weight loss). I assumed nothing would fit since I have this ever-growing baby bump (hill? mountain?), but alas... I WAS WRONG! I ended up buying a shirt that's just a plain old Large... it's cut big, so I think it's meant to be more loose-fitting, but that's okay! It looks good on me! And hopefully I'll still be able to wear it after the baby is born.

I haven't bought any maternity shirts yet, though I'm sure I will once I get home. I'll have to have some nice-ish clothes for work because they kind of have a dress code now--oh well, I always love a good excuse to go shopping :)

Alright, so here's a couple of photos of *the shirt*. The first is how I actually wore it (with a cardigan) and the second is sans cardigan; I desperately need to work out my arms.



Aaaaaand.... that's all, folks. Goodnight!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You look so cute!!!! And you look very healthy too and are carrying the baby very nicely.

Unknown said...

When do you want to go shopping? I want to go shopping with you and Chere again!
And, do my eyes deceive me, or are those c's now d's?

Debi said...

wow you look great

Angelica said...

thats so exciting! Congrats! its such an amazing... unbelievable feeling to think to yourself theres no way thats going to fit! and when it does its like a slap in the face like BOOYA! :) your doing great!

Amanda said...

So flippin cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com