Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

So last Thursday, my little family drove out to Tyler, Texas, to visit with my husband's family. It ended up being a 10-hour trip (instead of 8) with the baby in tow. It wasn't bad! I continued tracking my food, and it definitely paid off. This morning when I got on the scale, I was down 4 pounds! Wahoooo!

That's the first "significant" loss I've had in a while; it definitely perked me up! I have lots of blogs to catch up on but I just wanted to check in. I hope everyone had a good weekend!

5 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Big loss! Great job!

And 10 hours in a car with a baby...oh, my!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the loss!

Cat said...

Great loss! Keep up the good work.

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!

Andrea said...

Wow, good job! Congrats on the loss!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com