Tuesday, March 6, 2012

EMERGENCY! (Update)

I'm at work and they just announced there are doughnuts in the kitchen. I don't want any, but I feel the tug to go get a doughnut (or two). So, I'm blogging instead. I can practically see a little doughnut-shaped devil dancing on my shoulder, taunting me to go get one! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHlksdhag;lskgh. I'm so not giving in.


UPDATE: I made it! I didn't give in! I feel so elated with myself right now--a much better feeling than the guilt I would be feeling if I'd given in!

5 comments:

Cat said...

So glad you resisted. You won't have to resist every time, but knowing that you HAVE resisted will make it easier the next time too. Great job!

Justawallflower said...

Oh how good for you!!!! I don't like doughnuts, but I can't resist when everyone around me is eating them! What does that say about me? Luckily I CAN'T eat them now!!!

RockBand Barbie said...

On teacher inservice days we ALWAYS have doughnuts...it drives me crazy. At least they don't get them from Krispy Kreme...then I wouldn't be as likely to resist them :)

Molly said...

Good Job! :-) Just remember that feeling of elation the next time you want to give in!

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

Wow good job!! I know that was so hard. Donuts are seriously my weakness in life. They have been the exact food responsible for me falling off a diet and gaining all the weight back. With that first bite of a glazed donut. So more power to you!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com